- This document is an electronic record under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules framed there under (as applicable or amended from time to time). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The terms " Profilebaba " used in this document refers to Profilebaba.com, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at A13 Krishna Market Rd Shyam Vihar Phase-1, Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110043, Delhi along with its subsidiaries and/ or employees and/ or directors and/ or affiliates and/ or agents and/ or representatives and/ or sub-contractors.
- The term " Platform " used in this document refers to the website (being www.profilebaba.com), mobile apps and / or any other services offered / to be offered by Profilebaba
- All intellectual property which is in relation to this Platform is owned by and vests in Profilebaba
- Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of services in the platform. By virtue of using these services, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in the Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Profilebaba and governs your use of the Platform's Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Profilebaba.
- This Platform is entitled to assign this Agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- This Platform reserves the right to update, change, modify, add or remove the terms, conditions and notices of the Agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of the Agreement as your continued use of this Platform signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. As long as you comply with these Terms & conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Platform
Profilebaba is a business Service Provider that promotes information and exchanges among its Users.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
This Platform provides its need fulfilment platform as a service to enable its Users to connect with each other or to connect with businesses in their city. This Platform enables the Users to find Service Provider/book services. Please keep in mind that local business listings, classified ads, property ads and other elements of service need fulfilment are posted not by this Platform, but members (Users & Service Provider)s of this Platform.
Membership Eligibility (User & Service Provider)
You confirm that you are of legal age i.e. 18 years to form a legally binding contract with Profilebaba and are not a person barred, from availing the services offered by Profilebaba under the laws as applicable in India.
Profilebaba requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. When you authenticate your email or mobile number for using the local service need platform and register as a member on this Platform, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
- If, after investigation, Profilebaba has reasonable grounds to suspect that any member's information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Profilebaba may suspend or terminate that member's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Profilebaba sites (or any portion thereof) by that member other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each member is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. Profilebaba cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a member's failure to comply with this section, including any loss or damage arising from any member's failure to: (1) immediately notify Profilebaba of any unauthorised use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You hereby unconditionally authorize / approve Profilebaba to reserve the right to publish any and all information provided as part of this Platform registration, except email address and password to authenticate the member, to facilitate social networking among its members.
In order to become a Profilebaba member, you must first create a member account on this Platform by providing information about yourself including name, mobile number and your current city of residence. Profilebaba may check for the validity of the mobile numbers. You should ensure that you do not in any manner provide false and / or inconsistent and / or untrue information.
Optional profile information
Once you provide the basic information to create an account, you will have the opportunity to provide additional information in the profile section describing your postal code, brief summary of yourself etc. Provision of this additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional.
Recognising you as a Profilebaba member
For this Platform to recognise you as a registered member, you must login with your login phone and password or alternatively use Profilebaba services with your registered mobile number.
Internet communication protocol information
The communication standards of the Internet industry transmit the URL of the website from which you visit this Platform, the IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, various attributes of your computer such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of your various requests for pages on this Platform. Profilebaba file logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis.
You are advised to change your login password at regular intervals. Your password should be a combination of alphabets and at least one number and a special character. You are solely responsible for actions taken under your password, and should not disclose it to anyone else. You cannot use your password for any unauthorised purpose. Profilebaba shall neither be responsible nor liable for your non-compliance with the terms of password change.
Accessing and changing your account information
You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your account on this Platform, at any time by logging in to your account and editing the information on your profile page. You can also close your account through this Platform by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your login phone number. Your request will be processed within 7 business days.
Your calls may be recorded to improve the service experience in the platform and for other business purposes. You hereby unconditionally authorize and / or approve Profilebaba to record the calls made by you to Profilebaba with respect to any services listed on this Platform. Profilebaba at its discretion may delete such recording shall from its database within a period of twelve (12) months.
Further, by using Profilebaba services and providing us your number, while registering for an account or receiving alerts or contacting an advertiser seller / buyer, you:
- Agree to receive a sales or service call from our employees / partner / alliances notwithstanding your registration for NDNC (National Do Not Call) registry.
- Give consent to Profilebaba and its partners / vendors and sub-partners / sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to User's action in our website to the mobile number entered by the User, irrespective of whether the same is on the NDNC list or any other such data base.
Contacting businesses through this Platform
This Platform also holds the rights to contact those Users and Service Providers registered with the platform. The mode of contact may be through SMS / email / call, irrespective of whether the User is on the NDNC list or any other similar database.
You hereby waive your right to object and agree to not object and / or protest in relation to the same. All calls made through the UVNs between the User and the service provider shall be recorded by Profilebaba for training and quality purposes including dispute resolution, service assurance, and other business purposes of Profilebaba. You hereby give irrevocable consent to Profilebaba for sharing the call recordings to other third parties for business purposes of Profilebaba. You disclaim and / or abandon any right to sue and waive your right to object and agree to not object and / or protest in relation to any of the
ACCESSING & TRANSMITTING THE PLATFORM'S CONTENT
- Any downloading of Content is unauthorised and / or prohibited.
- You may not modify any Content you download or print from the Platform or make any additional representations or warranty relating to it. Any attempt to modify shall be treated as hacking.
- You may not make any Content item originating from the Platform available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from this Platform.
- You may forward Internet URLs (uniform resource locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate fair use guidelines.
- If any person/entity is found crawling Profilebaba or the IT admin website for any commercial, business or other purposes, the same shall amount to offence and Profilebaba shall be entitled to take appropriate action and claim damages, if any, as against such person/entity.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from this Platform's Content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard fair use guidelines and this Platform is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a hyperlink to this Platform.
CONTRIBUTING CONTENT TO THIS PLATFORM
While primarily being a local service need fulfilment platform, this Platform also provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photographs. Profilebaba provides value to its contributors by making available to them its vast global audience reach.
The terms in this section apply to all the Content contributed to this Platform in any of its various services and forums and are as follows:
- You truthfully assert that the Content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the Content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the IPR including copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- Profilebaba is not obliged to ensure that the Platform is available to all users at all times. While we make all attempts to deny access only to those individuals who violate this Platform's regulations, we are occasionally forced to use access denial methods that cause a disruption in access for other users.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else's IPR including copyright in the creation of the articles
- We are not responsible and / or liable for any loss to any visitor to the site who may violate your IPR and / or distribute your IPR published Content without your permission.
- You grant us exclusive unlimited distribution rights including electronic and internet distribution rights, and non-exclusive, unlimited print publication and distribution rights either through this Platform or through any other media. This includes and is not limited to web publishing, syndication on other websites, syndication with print publishers, publishing as part of a collection of articles, publishing as a book, email, ftp, telnet and other Internet-based information transfer protocols.
- You may, however, publish the Content you contribute to this Platform, on your personal, non-commercial website if you possess one.
- In case the contributions are digital images of artwork in traditional media such as canvas, that is available for sale, you may also publish digital images of your artwork on commercial websites that sell art online, only for the purpose of sale.
- Once granted and your Content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on this Platform, it automatically becomes a permanent part of this Platform's publicly-accessible archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on this Platform.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation whatsoever for your submissions. The only in-kind compensation we promise a home for your expression on the web.
- You grant us the right to organise, categorise, collate your contributed Content and present it on this Platform in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- We generally do not object to our contributors posting their contributions made to this Platform on other, freely accessible non-commercial internet locations, so long as this Platform is clearly cited as the original publisher, and a link to this Platform is provided. You, however, agree to secure our permission first before such re-publication on other internet sites happens.
- You agree to state this Platform as the previous publisher prominently in case you print your article in an offline magazine.
- While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree NOT to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Profilebaba official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- That forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted.
- That you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to fair use guidelines.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of business solicitation. Repeated postings of a promotional nature are considered abuse of the forums. Businesses or individuals wishing to advertise on This Platform should contact us at this address.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- That disrupt the normal flow of dialogue by repeatedly posting the same or similar material, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in exchanges.
- That violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another User; collect or store personal data about other Users either manually or by means of automated software tools; promote illegal activities; inhibit other Users from using and enjoying the unedited forums.
- Post classifieds advertisements that contain untruthful representations, deceptive practices, inducements to commit any illegal activity.
Message / comment board
This Platform may contain message / comment boards, testimonials, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, provoke (religiously, sexually or otherwise) or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Use of swear-words or profanity is strictly prohibited. We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions and disagreements.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, profane, libellous, threatening, harassing, embarrassing or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters;
- You will not post the Contents (in part or whole) of any email that you may receive from any Profilebaba employee(s) and / or moderator. Should you post such Content, such an act would amount to an IPR infringement including infringement of our copyright.
- Download any file posted by another User of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Do not post messages more than once. This is also known as flooding. Profilebaba reserves right to delete such posts and may terminate the accounts of such members
All Forums are public and not private communications. Chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by Profilebaba and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by this Platform. Profilebaba reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any Contents of the Forums received from Users.
USING THIS PLATFORM'S SERVICES
This section covers the terms under which various this Platform services, including, but not limited to, link forwarding services, event information, and any information available on this Platform, are made available to you. You agree that:
- Profilebaba may electronically block or otherwise deny access to the Platform, to any User deemed to be in violation of any of the terms in this document.
- Profilebaba is not obliged to ensure that the Platform is available to all Users at all times. While we make all attempts to deny access only to those individuals who violate this Platform's regulations, we are occasionally forced to use access denial methods that cause a disruption in access for other Users.
- Profilebaba is not responsible for a loss of access to this Platform's services due to failure of networks connected to the Internet, or any other temporary hardware or software failure.
- Profilebaba reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- A possibility exists that this Platform could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorised additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the site. Although Profilebaba attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of this Platform, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its correctness or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform this Platform by emailing email@example.com so that it can be corrected.
- This Platform may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("linked sites"). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a linked site, a frame may appear that contains this Platform's logo, advertisements and/or other Content selected by this Platform. You acknowledge that this Platform and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the linked sites and are not responsible for any content that appears on the linked sites. This Platform has neither reviewed not approved these sites and is not responsible for the Contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in the linked sites.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PLATFORM VISITORS
You acknowledge that:
- Profilebaba has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the platform, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's Content, use or effects. By operating this Platform, Profilebaba does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content.
- This Platform may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. This Platform may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual